Views

Friday 24 June 2011

SIMPLE PLEASURES

SIMPLE PLEASURES


What fun its been to read so many posts about SIMP and relive the memories. I had such a lovely time in Paris as my son was also over for the weekend and they didn't tell me he'd be there so it was a fantastic surprise. As he & his girlfriend are only managing to spend a weekend together every 6 weeks or so I wanted to give them time together so spent lots of time wandering myself ... and loved it!! We got together for lunch or dinner and went shopping so it was a happy balance :-)



1 comment:

  1. Hello Jackie! It seems you´ve enjoyed a great time there! I also enjoyed reading about simp in other blogs, so now I´m waiting for your pictures!
    Thanks for your comment and following my blog, I´m honoured! Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete